Thursday, August 11, 2011

Future Library











I absolutely love books, I am either at Barnes and Nobles or the library! Well the library is nice enough to let me borrow the books and take them home to read. I am slowly building my book collection, so with the books I borrow, I made this handy dandy mini album to write down the book titles and know what I need to get for my future library.


I got the mini album from Target. The paper is one of my fav companies, Pebbles Inc. I got a collection pack and used a lot of it for this mini album, thankfully in the pack comes die cuts and stickers. I glued the paper on the pages first then use Fiskars decorative edge scissors to cut them to create a layers :) The circle scallops are from Paper Source, that store rocks, I always stock up on those fun card flat shapes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment