Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cake and Candles

Have I said that I absolutely love love love it over at My Sketch World! They had a OHSC, I always love a good challenge but I am such a slow poke when it comes to making cards. I am a big fan of cardstock and with cards I always go to two items: Cardstock and Stamps. So I didn't make the official cut with completely all the cards, hehe. There were some awesome sketches and everyone rocked it!





The cardstock is a mix of Bazzill and Prism, I am trying to finish up using the big scrap collection we have here. The circle backround stamp is from Stampin' Up (love them). The cake and candle stamps are Hero Arts. My favorite punch the scallop with the holes :) is from Fiskars. I hand drew the pink felt swirl and cut it out! I've been keeping this little stack of felt scraps next to me so I can use them on my projects, its a great way to incorporate stuff you normally wouldn't on your projects!

1 comment: