Monday, December 12, 2011

Kathy's Christmas Wish

As many of you know, last Christmas instead of asking for presents I took donations for the troops, it was a great success and thank you everyone for pitching in and helping the troops. This year I decided to do something very similar. You all know I'm a big animal lover so I thought I would combine my passions and help both the animals and the troops. I will be collecting donations for the Puppy Rescue Mission. They help soldiers that are serving overseas and that find a loving companion while there, bring that dog or cat to be in a forever home with there soldier. My Christmas Wish is to raise $500 or more for the Puppy Rescue Mission, so they can continue all the wonderful things that they do. If you planned on purchasing me a gift, please use that money to contribute to help me reach my goal and make my Christmas Wish come true! Every little bit counts, so I ask that one day you skip the coffee or go to spare change jar and make a donation.


You can make donations online to a charity page I created or deliver donations in person to me:
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks :)
Here are some of the cutest puppies ever!

Not sure why the pictures and tracker are over the place :P






No comments:

Post a Comment