Saturday, March 3, 2012

You Make It Challenge

Oppies this saved as a draft instead of posting ... im so sorry :P 

YAY its February already! I can't believe how fast the year is going by already. Well this month besides the fabulous sketch-a-thon that is going on at My Sketch World, I get to host a challenge (yay again).  So my challenge is called "you make it". Have you ever had a moment where you are at a scrappy store and you see something really cute and go "ohh I can make that", well now is your chance! 

Click here ---> YOU MAKE IT CHALLENGE 






















Ok the details ... scallop paper is from Bazzill (medium square green tea). scrunched fabric, is actually book binding tape from Making Memories, its an oldie but goodie! They also make the pins that are the flag post and some of the brads. Some of the knick knacks on the edge of the frame are just from my treasure chest in my art room, including the real lacoste shirt label :) The little green luggage is from Junkitz. The little glitter letters are from Creative Imaginations. The big foam letters are from American Crafts, who doesn't love thickers! Bo Bunny found its way to the page too, its the photo mat (:

Flags/Pendants ... so I'm thinking of posting a video and a template so you all can make your own ... what do you think? HINT: if your going to scraplift this page, I cut a line closer to the bottom and put the flagpole (pins) in there, so they are actually behind the layout, I also tucked in the patterened paper, this is a good trip so you don't have to worry about hiding or covering up the ends of the flagpoles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment