Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm back and updating

Well hello world!

It has been a little while since I've been on here. Life has been good but very crazy :) I try and keep this an artsy/photo/ anything cool kind of blog but I know a life should be here every once in a while.

So since my last post, I went overseas to visit my boyfriend and he proposed! I came back home and continued to nanny (I love the tiny humans)! Me and the future hubby decided it was best if I stopped nannying so I could focus on school, we also decided to get married when he would be coming home in December for some R & R. So here I was starting the semester off with planning a wedding and 3 classes! I got the wonderful news once school started that I would be able to TA (teachers assistant) in the chemistry lab department (yay!). Lets fast forward a bit,I got married on 12-12-12 to the most amazing person I know, had a super holiday and had to say good bye to my new hubby to send him back overseas to finish his deployment. Ohh yeah and somewhere in the mix we (me and my mom) got a new doggy!

So here I am today: chemistry student, chemistry TA, volunteer, military wife, Michaels instructor, furry mommy and still all around artsy girl :)

I orginally had this blog for just my photography but I decided to merge my art blog with this one and have all my goodies in one place. So for some of you this is a new look to my blog, I have a super designer helping me with it and we will be updating things soon, thanks for always sticking with me, I will keep you all updated and look for some new cool things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment