Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Shop till you drop

Like most scrapbookers/artist everytime I go to an arts and craft store even if its just for one thing, I have to poke around the entire store! Lots of cute things are trending now and I had to get a piece of the action. Here is some of my most recent purchases. These were definitely NEEDS hehe :) 

I call this my trendy trip, gotta love Archivers! My first mustache and washi tape purchase. (I will post my project I created with the tape soon!)  Of course some pendants. I plan on using the premade pendants as templates!  

This is my thrifty purchase! While roaming the aisle at Michael's, I came across this fiskars set! It  was originally $40 and was on clearance for $15. The trimmer by itself is worth it. I don't plan on opening this baby till we move!

No comments:

Post a Comment