Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Supporting the Troops

As many of you know, I have always been a big supporter of our troops. There is one special group out there called "Adopt a Platoon" I have been helping them help soldiers since 2006. It a great organization and if you have some time you should check them out. They have lots of options and ways for you to help out the troops. Here is a card I made for a soldier. I took a couple of close ups, so you could see the detail.

For the backround, I punched stars in the same color as the card and pop dotted them. :) Pins are just from the sewing section of any craft store. 

CS, Pins, Marine Paper, Stamp: Unknown. Flags: Rusty Pickle. Star & Scallop Punch: Marvy


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! The popped up stars are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card and will definitely add a lift to the recipient's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Love the banner and pins!

    ReplyDelete