Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Kitty

 I've been working on cards lately and here is my latest creation. My grandpa recently had his birthday and I wanted to make him a card. Guy cards tend to be a little tougher sometimes, trying not to make it fluffy and frilly :) Plus we are a family of all girls so I am normally making girly cards/layouts. But I still had lots of fun making the card, I decide to make two! Thanks for checking out my blog and all the recent love! Happy Art Making :D

Close ups :)

Version 1

CS: Prism. Stamps: Inkadinkado (Happy Birthday) and Stampendous (V233 Fluffies Football). PP: Inque Boutique. Ink: Stazon. Washi Tape: Bella Blvd. Colored Pencils: Sanford Prismcolor (Color Grey, Blush Pink) and Derwent Inktense (Mallard Green, Golden Yellow, Burnt Orange).

Version 2

7 comments:

  1. Awwww this is such a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the added washi. And pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...so cute!! Wonderful color shading! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, cards for guys can be a challenge. Love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete