Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Military Moving Announcements

With my marriage I got to join the military family! We recently moved and are enjoying it. I send and receive cards/packages so I needed to update everyone with our new address. Of course I wanted to make some and I have to say it wasn't as easy to find some inspiration for them, most people do digital or mail postcard type ones, but I didn't have all of my new families emails so handmade was it! I am really happy with the way they came out!

CS: Prism. Die Cuts: Hero Arts (anchor) & House (sizzix). Embossing Folder: Dairce. 

front and back! 

close up :)

close up


4 comments:

  1. These are great - love all the details from the embossing to the die cuts. What a cute way to announce your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute announcement. Hope the unpacking is going ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily, the unpacking went ok, took me a little bit but we are all set up!

      Delete