Saturday, January 25, 2014

Retro Birthday Card :)

Happy Saturday!!! Whoa this week has flown by! The snow is still around and supposedly there is more coming! Sorry there was no Foodie Friday this week, I have been busy preparing for my open house this weekend! I am so excited a couple of my good friends are coming to show off there new business as well. The food theme is chocolate! I can't wait!!!! So here is another masculine card I made and wanted to share! Let me know what you think :) Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for all your wonderful comments and coming to check out my blog, I really appreciate it. Happy Art Making!

CS: Michaels &  Prism. PP: Doodlebug. Rubons & Paper Clip: Junkitz. Ribbon: May Arts. Corner Rounder: Creative Memories. 


Close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment