Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ballet Banner

Thanks everyone for being patient with me and my blogging. Its been crazy again. We had a death in the family and had to push a lot of things to different dates. Plus I had a big order to make party decor (can't wait to share with you!). So pweh, but I'm back and can't wait to get this party started.

Here is a ballet banner I made for a donation to an auction at a dance studio, all the money made helps the dancers fulfill there dreams! I was so excited to be able to help out. I hope whoever received this is enjoying it!

I really love the look everyone has been creating with the tissue paper, but I didn't have any so I created my own! I will post a video later on, on how to do this!

CS: Prism. ABC: Cricut. Ribbon: May Arts. Stamp: Unknown (Ballerina & Music Sheet). Bling: Unknown (Pearl Bead).  Tissue Paper. Paper Flower: Sizzix.  

Close up

Close up

Close up

Close up

Close up

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous banner! It fits the ballet theme perfectly!
    My heart goes out to you for your loss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your condolences and sweet comment on my ballet banner!

    ReplyDelete