Friday, March 7, 2014

Foodie Friday: Crockpot Chicken Fajitas

Happy Friday!!! This week has seriously flown by! I am hoping this month slows down some hehe :) I've gotten my blog planner almost finished and can't wait to show you all! This week I am here with my first crockpot recipe. I love love crockpots, got my first one as a wedding gift. This one is super quick and I'm sure you could prep it way in advance. Let me know if you try it out and how it works out ;-)

Step by Step ;) 


hmmm yummy!

Crockpot Chicken Fajitas

1 Onion
2 or 3 Bell Peppers (any color)
1 package of Taco Seasoning Mix

Totillas and your choice of toppings!

1. Cut onion and peppers and place on bottom of crockpot.
2. Place chicken on top of vegetables. 
3. Use entire package of seasoning on top of chicken. 
4. Cook on low for 4-5 hours. 

Notes:
*Chicken will look burnt when done but thats just the seasoning :) 
*When all done the chicken will cut/shred apart very easily. 
*Don't forget chicken has lots of moisture and there will be some liquid at the bottom of the crockpot. No worries just leave it and make sure not to scoop it out with the chicken/veggies ;)

6 comments:

  1. Looks tasty! I've been using my Crock-Pot a ton this extra long winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lil gik, hopefully the long winters will be over soon!

      Delete
  2. I want to try this :) Love crock pot recipes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you try it out let me know how it comes out! thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete