Happy Friday! I am up with a quick recipe and post as we have company in town and puppy hurt his leg :( The recipe is a great addition to the yummy dinners you make, after trying it there are some things I will change for next time, but this was a recipe I came up with myself. :D
|Step by Step|
Easy-Going Garlic Bread
4 Slices of Bread
Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
Pampered Chef Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning (or seasoning of your choosing)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place bread on nonstick cooking sheet on flat baking pan.
3. Spread butter on each slice of bread.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on each slice of bread.
5. Add seasoning on top of bread slice.
6. Heat in oven till cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
*I would melt the butter and premix the seasoning in it, then spread the butter on the bread slices.
*If you prefer a different cheese or seasoning, go for it! This recipe is easy-going ;-)
*There are no set amounts of ingredients because everyone likes a different amounts of cheese or seasoning, remember easy-going recipe ;)