Monday, June 2, 2014

Keep Calm and Baby Canvas

Happy Monday! It has been crazy and I have been working behind the scene on multiple things: the blog, life, doggie training, creating and organize the craft rooms!

A friend of mine found out she was pregnant, so exciting! I wanted to make a little something to celebrate the joyful news. I have always been a fan of the "Keep Calm" thing, so I thought I would recreate it on a canvas. Don't get me wrong the prints are great, but I wanted it to have some dimension and who doesn't love to paint! So with my cricut in tow and some test cuts needed, I figured out the perfect ratio. I did debate on the icon and after consulting with my mom via Facetime, we liked the pacifier :-) Tada the finished project!

Canvas: Michaels (8x10). Die Cut ABC & Icon: Cricut. Paint: CraftSmart (Dark Grey).

Side view. 

3 comments: