Thursday, November 6, 2014

Baby Guest Book

I got a last minute request to make a small baby guest book for a baby shower. I can't say no to help making a shower more special and having a place to treasure some of the memories from that day. Thankfully I have a big collection of paper, dies and embellishment to make the project.

I didn't want to stick to a square or basic shape album, so I changed it up and decided to go with a baby onesie shape. Seriously how cute is this?! I picked lighter shades of blue and added a grey tone in their too. I wanted the pages to have enough space for the guest to write a special message, so I added the different icons/characters at the bottom of the page. The entire book is make with just cardstock :)

The die is from Sizzix (Baby Onesie) but unfortunately I don't see it on the sizzix site or anywhere else online :( Here is the item on Amazon. If you have a cricut they do sell cartridges with onesie images or in the Design Studio there is lots of onesie's available with the subscription. Non subscription user their is even a free onesie (#M4361B).

Cardstock: Prism. Die Cuts: Sizzix & Cricut. Rings: Junkitz. 






No comments:

Post a Comment