Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dog Days of Winter

Hello Hello
I know I've been MIA, but I'm excited for the new year and its starting out great :) I had a super duper vacation and ready for work and school to start up again, sorta (:

Here is one of recent creations, I used the January Sketch from My Sketch World. I have to say this sketch rocks, I am definitely going to use it again!!!!!


The patterned background paper is from Die Cut with a View, the colors were perfect and I had lots of other goodies in my pet draw that matched so I was excited to be using my goodies :) I think we all know who the cardstock is from, my favorite PRISM! The solid rick rack and twill ribbon is just from my ribbon jars, the paw print ribbon is from Boxer (I just went to there website and saw they are closing so sad, they had some awesome goodies!) The chipboard sticker is from Bazzill an the chipboard icons are from Ki Memories. This layout was super fun to make and hope you can use it to inspire you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment