Friday, January 6, 2012

Time with the Girls

I made this last month and I'm not sure why it didn't get posted, but here it is yay! :) this layout was really tough at first, having such non girly photos and of course the range colors never mesh well so printing them in black n white leaves more room for play with the paper. I picked this paper cause I liked the soft tones in it. This layout was really fun to make, plus I got to go through my treasure box (a draw with lots of random goodies!) and put lots of fun stuff on the page. I used the December Sketch from My Sketch World, go check it out and be inspired!


Well of course this page has my favorite cardstock, PRISM! The patterned paper and large journaling cards are from Fancy Pants. The tags, little green journal ticket, silver metal strip, paper clip and the ceramic white little flowers are from Making Memories (Travel). The white puffy wings are actually from a Hello Kitty wallet, they fell off and they were too cute to just throw away so I put them treasure box for a special day to put them on a project. The large scallop was die cutted with this Die from Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts. The twine was so much fun, I glued down to the edges of the insider large pieces of paper. A simple technique that adds some exciting texture! Enjoy xo -Kat

1 comment: