Friday, August 30, 2013

Cards

On Wednesday I had some free time to get into my scrappy room and have a mini virtual crop with some of the gals over at two peas in a bucket, seriously love that place! I really need to work on printing some photos today so I can do more layouts, after the move I still have no idea where the preprinted photos went (booo!). So I worked on some cards and here they are :) I came across this very cool card challenge blog called CAS-ual Fridays. Last week's post inspired me to create the trio birthday cards!
close ups, I made these with the scraps from the previous baby book I made. 


CS: Prism. PP: My Minds Eye. Bling: Unknown. Stamps: (squirrel) Hampton Arts and (sentiment) Lawn Fawn. 

close ups

CS: Prism. Ribbon: Unknown. Die Cut & Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug. Stamps: Michaels Dollar Section.

snippetz

CS: Prism. CS: (tan & white) Michaels. Stamp: (sentiment) Lawn Fawn. Bling: Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment