Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pardon My Absence

Hello World, Things got crazy and some changes have happened. But all good I promise :) So I'll be here more often and so excited to be getting more in my craft room!

I recently decided to find a new storage system for my stamps, so I sold my clip it up and this is what the craft room has looked like since then. My plan today is to tacial this into something managable. I want to switch it to the same system Jennifer Mcguire has, if you haven't seen it yet check it out HERE.

At this duty station we are not close to much, so I get super happy when I find scrappy goodies. On a recent trip to Marshall's I was so excited to find some Studio Calico goodies, check out what I picked up below.

Our office has been under construction since hubby got a new desk, so with all this crazyness, I've been limited to where I can hang out but its all cleaned up and back to normal. Well as normal as normal can be.

My desk is in there somewhere :)

My sweet find at Marshall's :) 

the office in crazy mode :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment