Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Little Pony Birthday Banner

As you have seen before I made a My Little Pony banner for one of my favorite tiny humans! (Yes that's a Grey's Anatomy term, totally obsessed with the show!) Well her birthday was coming up and of course we needed a coordinating banner! So Tada!

I used the same color combo but embossed the back rounds and put her favorite ponies at the end! The party was so much fun and there were ponies everywhere! I am a pony fan so it was awesome!

Thank you for all the well wishes for my interview at the LSS! Guess what?! She loved my work and I am officially a part of the design team! I already picked some goodies out and can't wait to get started on one of the many projects to come!

CS: Prism. Cricut. Ribbon: May Arts. Textured Cardstock: Doodlebug Design (White ABC). Embossing Folder: Provo Craft.


close up

 

No comments:

Post a Comment