Monday, March 17, 2014

Photography Brand Banner

Happy St. Patrick's Day! It's a snow day for us and puppy is enjoying it! The weekend was crazy busy with parties, yard sales and K9 SAR. I've been busy with work, which is always a good thing, I have an interview this week at my LSS for a design team position/teaching, so excited!

I wanted to give a super big awesome congratulations to Katie P. Photography, LLC for getting her LLC :) Katie is such an amazing, sweet women and her photography rocks. I am so thankful I was able to help her out and be a part of her celebration day for her business. I encourage you all to go check her out on her website or facebook page! Trust me you won't be disappointed! I can't wait for her to take some pictures of our furbaby in her upcoming Easter mini sessions.

CS: Prism. Cricut. Ribbon: May Arts. Ink: Heidi Swapp. Stamp: Unknown.
I had stamped the chevron to match the business color ;) 

close up

close up

6 comments: