Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cecil Mill Design Team

I wanted to share the news that I am a part of my local scrapbook store (LSS) design team! I am so excited to be a part of the team, The Creative Nook is such a cool store! If your ever in southern Maryland I highly recommend you check it out. My last post was one of my first design team projects and I have more to share soon.

The store is actually with in the Cecil's Old Mill. Which was originally a factory and later a mill for grist and saw. It was transformed and now a national landmark in St. Mary's County and houses other crafts as well. Here are some snap shots of the store, seriously so cool!

Thanks again everyone for your wonderful comments and I'll be back with some more projects! Have a happy day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment