Friday, April 25, 2014

Chicken Broccoli Pasta

Happy Friday! This week has flown by and I have my first craft fair this weekend. I have been finishing up some orders and getting ready for the fair. Worked on some design team projects and I will share them next week. So today is all about getting ready for the craft fair! yay! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Happy Art Making :-)

Chicken Broccoli Pasta

8 oz Pasta
1 Cup Broccoli
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 Cup of Milk
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
1 1/4 Chicken Breast
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup

1. Prepare pasta as you normally would, make sure to cook in a large pot. 
2. In the last couple minutes of cooking add broccoli. 
3. Drain pasta and broccoli  and return to large pot.
4. Cut chicken into small cube like pieces. 
5. In separate pan heat butter and cook chicken throughly. 
6. Add chicken to pasta pot. 
7. Add remaining ingredients to pasta pot and cook until mixture is hot. 

Notes:
*This recipe was super easy and hubby loved it! 
*I added some of my favorite seasoning to the chicken.
*Original recipe from Campbell's.

No comments:

Post a Comment