Friday, May 2, 2014

Foodie Friday: No Bother Chili

Been an interesting week as I handle being a Lymie and the antibiotics. I was able to spend some time in my craft room and I have been organizing my stamps. Its a never ending process, but I think I got a good system set up :)

Here is one of my favorite recipe's, No Bother Chili. You can eat this by itself or with nachos, hubby likes it with pasta, but thats not my thing :D This is making me hungry just typing about it!

K (heart) Studio Chili Recipe

No Bother Chili

1/2 - 1 Pound Ground Beef
1/2 Large Onion
1 Cup (8 oz) Tomato Sauce
2 Cups (16 oz) Diced Tomatos 
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1 Can (15 oz) Dark Kidney Beans
1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce

1. In a large pot, brown the ground beef and drain.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Lower temperature and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Let cool and enjoy!

Notes:
*The ground beef amount doesn't have to be exact, if you have less on hand or like less, then thats ok :)
*Don't forget the sides: Sour cream, crackers or cheese!
*Got Leftovers? I freeze the remaining for another day.
*This recipe is great on nachos, hot dogs or anything you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment