Monday, June 9, 2014

Tricycle Themed Birthday Party

Happy Monday! The weekend went by too fast but it was great. We had a puppy play date at our house and there were over 10 dogs here, I even made homemade dog treats! I even had time to play in my craft room! I wanted to share an order I made for a tricycle themed birthday party!

I had lots of fun making the banner and party decor. I got to see the party all set up and pictures from the event, which is always my favorite! This is such a cute idea for any age, the guest got to bring there bikes and decorate and then have a parade! It couldn't be anymore adorable!

CS: Prism. Embossing Folder: Provo Craft. Ribbon: May Arts. Die Cut Shapes/ABC: Cricut. 

close up 
:-) 

Photo Credit: G. Kia Photography

Photo Credit: G. Kia Photography

Photo Credit: G. Kia Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment