Thursday, June 12, 2014

Teachers Paint the World

Happy Thursday!!!

Can you believe the week is flying by! The weather here has been mostly muggy.

Today is also the last day of school for all the munchkins here! I got asked to create a little tag for some nail polishes with a saying! I think its such a cute idea and love how they turned out. A great gift for that special teacher in your kids lives. I tested them out on my own nail polishes before I delivered them and I realized I need to work on my bow skills lol

Since I have  been creating alot of printable items, I wanted to get some feedback and see if things are things you all would like to see on the blog and be able to download? Let me know, I am more than happy to share :)

Printable: K (heart) Studio. CS: Prism. Ribbon: May Arts.

Another view 
Another view

No comments:

Post a Comment