Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Turbo Birthday Banner

Last week we had the hard choice to let our kitty go over the rainbow bridge. I took some time to reflect and remember all the wonderful times we had together. Our puppy took it the hardest and still misses his best friend. Me and puppy have been spending extra time together and he is even more of a cuddle bug. I think is doing much better and having play dates with his friend has helped.

So I am back to blogging and here is one of my creations! A request for a turbo banner came in and I couldn't pass up the chance to try it out! I love the metal plate looking embossing folder, it added the perfect amount of texture too!

I've been working behind the scenes too, so lots of fun things to come too! Have a great Tuesday!

CS: Prism. Die Cuts: Cricut. Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug. Ribbon: May Arts. 

close up

zoom zoom! 

details! 

5 comments:

  1. This is an awesome banner! So perfect for a boy. Loving the Turbo pennants. Cute addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your kitty, I know how hard it is to have to make that decision. Your banner looks great, love the diamond plate embossing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil gik thanks so much for your wonderful thoughts about kitty!

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. That's such a difficult loss.

    The texture plate adds so much to your banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ashley for your kind words about kitty.

      Delete