Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mist Splatter Cards & Good Bye TwoPeas

I can't believe its Thursday already! I am on vaca from work, I have to get a plan going so I can utilize the most of my time :) Which really means plan lots of crafty time hehe :)

If you haven't heard the news yet, Two Peas in a Bucket is closing there doors. I am still in complete shock! I have been on two peas since 2005 and have had a wonderful time there! I meet so many amazing and inspiring ladies, I am going to miss it so much! Thanks Two Pea's for all the great memories and I wish everyone all the best! Goodbye Two Pea's and Hello to new adventure and finding a go to place!



Masculine cards have always been a struggle for me, am I the only one? I am a family of all girls, my grandparents had all girls and they had all girls lol The only boys are my grandpa and adopted awesome cousin! Ohh so often I have lots of girl things to make! To me that's easy with flowers, cutie animals and bright colors!

So off to my craft room I went in search of making a masculine card for father's day! If your like me you have tons of mist, but I felt that it looked to light and flurry when sprayed.

I came up with a fun idea. Instead of spraying the mist I took off the top and splattered it on the card! This can be a messy project so make sure your craft area is protected and you don't mind getting your hands dirty or stained. I may do a video so you can see it in action!

CS: Michaels. Die Cut ABC: Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts/We R. Mist: Maya Road & Tattered Angels. Washi Tape: Bella Blvd & Queen Co. Icon: Maya Road (Robot). Stamps: Hero Arts (Happy Fathers Day) & 7 Gypsies (Speech Bubble).

Vertical way to do the card ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment