Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CHD Warrior Banner

Hello World! I have been absent for a while. I took some time to focus on me and getting better from Lyme (boo ticks). A lot has been going on and it's been great! We got a new puppy and she is keeping the family busy.

I having an amazing friend who has the best family ever, but Baby Jake is a CHD Warrior! He has had multiple heart surgeries but is finally home and doing well! You can support Baby Jake and watch him grow on his facebook page: Prayers for Baby Jake. Jake even had the support of the entire community and was featured in the local newspaper! I had the opportunity to make a banner for some photos Baby Jake was having with the talented Katie P. Photography.

The Enterprise Newspaper

yay my banner! 

Die Cut Shapes & ABC: Cricut. Embossing Folder: Provo Craft/Cuttlebug. Ribbon: May Arts. CS: Prism. 

Close up

love the little hearts! 


4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've been sick! Lyme disease sounds awful :(
    Super cute banner - I like the embossed hearts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyme disease does not sound fun! Ticks are awful. Hope you get well soon. Great job on the banner, the embossed hearts were the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool to see it in the paper. Your banner is beautiful! I really like the hearts too.

    ReplyDelete