Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Birthday Cars Card

I have been busy as a bee. New schedule, puppy and life in general. I think I got a good schedule to help me stay organized and use my time wisely. It has been a bit since I have posted but I still have been creating like crazy. Lots of fun things to share with the world. :)

Here are two cards I made with a boy/guy related theme. If you're like me this is the hardest theme to make for cards. Girl cards are easy butterfly or flowers or a cute animal. Boys on the other hand not so much. I love this car stamp from Inque Boutique, I had some trouble figuring out out to incorporate it on the card, so I decided to make it a background. I used Versamark ink and stamped it all over the cardstock! I did the same thing with the Happy stamp. I only have one circle punch (Shocker I know!) so I used that to create a peek a boo for the happy. I adore these puffies from Ki Memories they added just what I need to complete the card.

I am trying something new when I go to create a card. I am making a second one at the same time. That way if I am ever in a crunch, I have a little stack to go and snag a card. ;)

CS: Prism. Stamps: Inque Boutique (Car) & Unknown (Happy). Ink: Versamark. Embellishments: Ki Memories. Circle Punch: Fiskars.

close up

close up

No comments:

Post a Comment