Thursday, September 25, 2014

Halloween Decor and Card

Guess what holiday is approaching?! If you guessed Halloween, your right! I popped into my local scrapbook store (The Creative Nook) and some new Halloween goodies arrived. I couldn't help myself and had to get some for my design team projects this month. The store has a great collection of accucut die cuts, so I completed my creations in house. I love that they have a table and you can come and play!

I didn't want the wall/door decor to be too heavy. So I die cut it with the Accucut machine with Foam Board. Ohh yes you read that correctly, I said Foam Board! The machine cut right threw it, I was amazed, I had never tried it before and it worked perfectly.  The purple piece is cut with chipboard and I put little googly eyes in it ;) I wanted to highlight all the cool dies the store has to offer and the possibilities are endless there! Don't forget to check out the card I made too, with the scraps! I made another card but for some reason all the pictures came out fuzzy, so I will have to retake them and update this post. :D

CS: Prism. Embossing Folder & Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger. Ribbon: May Arts. Google Eyes: Michaels. Die Cuts: Accucut (Cat, License Plate, Scalloped Board & Pumpkin), Unknown (Fence). PP: Unknown. Scissors: Martha Stewart.

close up

close up

CS: Prism. Ribbo: May Arts. Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug. PP:Unknown. Die Cuts: Accucut (Bat) & Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts (Cloud). Circle Punch: Fiskars.

No comments:

Post a Comment